Christmas is coming!
Christmas is nearly upon us and its time to talk about our Christmas Extravaganza.
The Early Years Children will be singing some festive songs for parents and family members as part of the Early Years Christmas Extravaganza! The children will begin rehearsing and learning songs for this event this week, we are sure you will be hearing these at home very soon.
- This celebration will take place on Wednesday 12th December at 1.45 for approximately 30 minutes in the school hall.
- Please can we ask that you report to the school office to collect no more than 4 tickets per family.
- We would like to ensure that this is a ‘celebration’ for the Early Years children and make it their time to shine, we therefore ask you not to bring babies/ younger siblings that will find it challenging to sit quietly and patiently for this time as it is distracting for the children who will have worked so hard to put on this performance.
- The children will be singing a variety of Christmas songs – some more traditional than others!
- We will provide you with a letter later if your child requires specific clothing for the event.
- Further details will follow soon. We do not expect parents to purchase costumes specifically for this event as we have a range of tabards and costumes in school that will mix with what we ask you to provide!
Details about tickets:
- Maximum 4 per family due to the size of the school hall.
- Collect at the school office from Monday 3rd
- Even though each ticket is free, we would be grateful for any donations that could help support our Early Years Outdoor Learning Environment which we are working hard to transform for our children’s learning and development needs.
We look forward to the weeks ahead and welcome you in joining in with the Christmas fun too!
If you have any questions, please come and speak to Miss Chadd or Mrs Duffield.
Miss Chadd and Mrs Duffield